Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alzheimer Jaeger

 Laid low though I have been these past few days by a pernicious cold, I have nonetheless completed the Alzheimer Jaeger. Above the NCO. Below, the whole unit.
Rendra came through yesterday with some 45x40mm plastic bases. I have used most of this sample batch up with basing up a couple of my units as a test. I'm pretty happy so far. The officers are on the 20mm circular bases. The CO is as yet unbased, but will probably go on a cavalry base before long.  I have left the bases unpainted as they are close enough to the base colour of the figures as to render painting them redundant.

4 comments:

Mosstrooper said...

Looking good !

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

I quite like those jaegers.

Pre-coloured bases? Now that's what I call a modern convenience.

Ross

A J said...

Summer colds seem to be worse than any other. I hope you feel better soon.

tradgardmastare said...

Moving forward well- hope the cold had abated...