Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Gems

I got up at 05:00 this morning filled with a burning determination to win an eBay auction.

Well, win it I did, although not without a degree of buyers' regret.

On the bright side, this purchase will get me to the point where we can start having battles. This is a good thing. The infantry alone represent about 7 regiments worth of figures, so some progress can again be made.

The cavalry may be a bit surplus (except for the hussars), so I may sell some of them on to pay for further bits later on.

5 comments:

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Plenty of time for regrets when in the grave.

WOO HOO! What a pile of figures! You are going to need that floor!

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Buyer's regret? No such thing where classic old school wargaming figures are concerned. You NEED them!

Best Regards,

Stokes

Pjotr said...

I do need some extra cavalry...

Pjotr

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Yee gods - how much????!!!! Enjoy.. :o))

Bloggerator said...

Ross - agreed; on both points. Strangely, i'm still not allowed to paint the floor Goblin Green.

Pjotr - we can talk when they arrive. I'm sure an arrangement can be come to.

Steve - erk, yes!

Stokes - I may need to hop into the Port and hot, buttered Crumpets at the EA. You're buying.