Monday, April 16, 2012

Painting Challenge

Spencer Smith "Classic" Franco-Prussian War French
 It does one's painting genie good to subject it on an irregular basis to the gentle rigours of a painting challenge. A challenge between friends with no pressure other than a deadline and one's own commitment to meet it.
Imperial Regiment Saxe-Coburg Gotha
 On that basis I present the photographs here as proof that I have dismally failed in my aim of two brigades of SSM Infantry and Cavalry and an admission that I am indeed a hopeless butterfly.
French Marines defend a cardboard box to the last man and the last round

1 comment:

joppy said...

I understand. I, too, am a butterfly. deadlines mean nothing to me. I once took three years to make my wife a simple spice rack! There's just far too many projects to stick with one. As long as your enjoying yourself what else matters.