Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fin de Siecle Alzheim

Some of you may have noticed a new page on this blog over the past couple of days called "Fin de Siecle Alzheim". I wrote it primarily because I want to collect some more of the Spencer Smith "Classic" Franco-Prussian war figures and I needed a framework (and some limits) for my spending. I also wanted to explore what might have happened to Alzheim in the period of the first period of German unification.

Please take the time, if you can spare it, to read what I've put together, it's probably going to occupy about a third of my modelling time this year, so you're going to see rather a lot of of it! I'm open to any and all suggestions, comments and criticisms.

Rules? Keep 'em simple. I'm reading Ross's With McDuff to the Frontier with interest.

No comments: