Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014's Mystery Project 2

 Ahh, that's better. Much more in "scale" with the figures. I might cut the other walls down a bit to give me some more options for another project I have in mind.

It's funny how much better the posts that I hand-sharpened with my scalpel look compared to the "points" of the original sticks. However, that being said, I'm not going to re-do it a third time. A little too labour-intensive, even for me!

And I'm still finding bits that pinged off to the four corners of the kitchen!

It's the 1990s all over again. Cocktail sticks for everyone!
Next trick will be to install the walk-ways and to decide whether to permanently base it or leave it in it's current "modular" format.

After that i have some buildings and fencing I need to get cracking on.

Yes Stokes, you're right. it is going to be that MM cover.




No comments: